The CANForum Annual General Meeting is being held on 27th March 2019 at 19:30 in Everyone Active on Acton High Street.
Attached is a flyer ... if you can print it off and put it in your window or even print a few extra copies and drop it in letterboxes of your neighbours it would help
Once the legal formalities are over (accounts and other small items) we have a set of speakers covering a variety of topics that are important to the local area.
Acton High Street Regeneration
- Andrea Laffey LBE. Interim BiD manager
Friary Park Regeneration Consultation
- Catalyst, Tim Porter and Mount Anvil, Bradley Goding
Update on Old Library Arts Centre
- Mike Taylor from Vindinista
LBE Transport Policy changes
Heathrow Airport Consultation
- Paul McGuiness, Chair of No 3rd runway Coalition
- Goldsmiths Arms
- Jackie Davis. Chair of Goldsmiths RA
Chair. Jan Gayle-Farlow
Do come along and hear about what is happening and have your say.